Wednesday 30 December 2015

Singing Sensation

The singing sensation
After Joining MBA in Jkshim Nitte I was fortunate enough to meet a friend with a fantastic voice ,his name is none other than Royston pinto he is a man of simple ways, although he has a potential to rule the world with his voice he is always a person down to earth and speaks to his fans in a gentle and pleasant manner. Luckily I have currently got the privilege to share room space with him I consider it to be one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me , because u may think I am praising him too much but his voice has turned me in to a big fan of his. So I get a chance to listen him singing and humming beautiful songs through out the day. So one day due to some circumstances I was not in a good mood and came back to my room heartbroken but as soon I entered the room the singing magician was at practice in full flow, he was preparing for his Christmas season he had more than 50 bookings this season but the way manages both his curricular activities and studies inspired me a lot I just saw the he practiced the entire night without going to sleep even though he had a presentation next morning,so that taught me an important lesson in life that to attain success one must practice hard irrespective of all the trouble he faces in life,listening to him drives all your sorrows away and brings a new life within you.

He is not only in to singing but he is also multitalented and in to fields like modelling ,anchoring,he has a passion towards art field but the way conducts himself is exemplary the dedication towards both curricular and academics is extraordinary. So truly he is an example to many.

Image result for royston pinto

No comments:

Post a Comment