Friday 1 January 2016

10th chapter- Elaboration- How to develop your flow of thought from sentence to sentence.

This chapter is mainly about how you develop your flow of thought into other people’s minds. For example as novels, business reports etc and also how you elaborate your thought

 New things learnt

1. I learnt that to transfer a thought first we have to divide that flow of thought into several different, but overlapping steps.

2.  I learnt the general rule for elaboration i.e – First we have to choose core idea. Tell the listener all the details he has to know about it in many sentences as it takes.

3. I learnt that even if the sentences are long/short the sentences should be understandable to reader.

4. I learnt that narrative sequence is the most common elaboration structure used.

5. I learnt that we have to keep our first definition has simple as possible.

 Things that I already knew about this chapter

1. I knew that our main goal is to transfer our thoughts to other people’s minds.

2. I knew that logic consists of facts.

 Mistakes that I made while solving this chapter

1. I made some mistakes in the 5th problem .

2. 12th problem gave me some difficulties.


 Correcting blog posts using this chapter

I can change my blog by elaborating my thought by using a general rule such that I can convince people better than usual.


Future use
I can surely use this while writing research papers. It can help me in writing long answers in exams. Even in final year projects i can learn a lot from it. It can help me in writing anything which is needed in our day to day life.


No comments:

Post a Comment