Friday 1 January 2016

Title :3 Chapter How to build understanding into every sentence.

 This is more about understanding a sentence which is told by one another. A sentence consists of image and also the connecting words but using them differs from people to people.)


 New things learnt
1.    I learnt that when you speak to somebody the other person should be able to get through images
2.    You have to make people understand not memorize.
3.      I learnt that when we study new we have to understand it through images not by memorising..
4.      I learnt that understanding is image sharing.
5.      I learnt that we should not speak too fast.
6.      I learnt that we have to frame as small sentences as we can but clear.
7.     Not interrupting one image with another.


 Things that I already knew about this chapter
1.   Making one understand while speaking is the motive that I already knew.                .
2.   I knew that we have to pause after every sentence we speak.
3.     I knew memorizing too many words at one time is not easy.

 Mistakes that I made while solving this chapter
Removing the block from a sentence was difficult..

Writing blog posts using this chapter
I came to know that creating more of images in a sentence is not good. It is difficult for one to understand it. We take each sentence has an image and too much of it will make it worse. So I can surely make some corrections from my blog by cutting down more of my big sentences into a smaller one


Applying to other subjects
We can use this idea while speaking to people. For subjects I can use this in exams , blog writing, while writing resume's and many more.


No comments:

Post a Comment