Friday 1 January 2016

TITLE: CHAPTER 1 - THE TWO MAIN PARTS OF GRAMMAR.

This chapter was about 2 main parts of the grammar - Picturing word and connecting word. 

New things learnt
 The 1st thing that I learnt was to forget everything that I learnt from about grammar.     I came to know that there are only 2 main parts of grammar those are Picturing word and connecting word
   A picturing word is a word that carries a built in picture within i
A connecting word is a word that connects a picturing word.

 Things that I already knew
    I knew about the picturing word as well as connecting words
    Almost all picturing words mentioned were familiar to me.

 Mistakes that I made while solving the questions
1.     I made a mistake in the 3rd questions picturing words about people.
2.     In most of the questions I couldn't figure out the 5 words that were asked.
  
Conceopt which i used to connect blog posts.

I actually didn't correct my blog posts. Bit I think I can correct it by using the concept of Picturing word as well as the connecting words.

APPLYING IN OTHER SUBJECTS


I can apply this mainly while writing assignments because there will be lot of grammatical mistakes. In Marketing there is an assignment of blog writing so i can use these 2 concepts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment