Friday 1 January 2016

Title: 8th chapter- This chapter mainly says how to write sentence clearly.


 This chapter talks about how one can remove ambiguity in a sentence and start writing clearly

 New things learnt

1. I learnt that without picture words your sentences are empty.

2. Without connecting words they are misunderstood.


 Things that I already knew about this chapter

1. One thing I knew about this chapter is that when we write something we  should  not confuse the reader .

2. I knew that we have to write simple sentences so that people can understand what we have written.

3. I knew the meaning of clear which means- A picture word or phrase is clear when it has one possible meaning in the sentence.


Corrections in blog writing

I can write my blog in such a way that it is easy for people to understand the concept.


Applying to other subject


We can apply this concept in our subjects while writing exams because corrector shouldn’t be confused of what we have written. Plus while speaking to somebody we have to be as clear and simple as possible because the listener shouldn’t understand it differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment