Friday 1 January 2016

Title: 6th chapter- How to write in simple terms – so that anyone can understand your most complicated thoughts.

The main idea in this chapter is that if we meet any complicated thought then first we have to separate them then we have to add connectors to it to make it simpler.

 New things learnt
1. I learnt to separate the images in the sentences and then add connector to it.
2. I learnt that we have to make use of many connectors as possible to link sentences.
3. I came to know that repetition is a vital tool in eliminating overloaded sentences.

Things that I already knew about this chapter

In this chapter I was introduced to new concepts..

Mistakes that I made while solving this chapter

I made some minor errors while solving problems.

 Applying to other subjects

This can be used for any subjects while writing especially even in talking this can be used. Overloading most of the things in one sentences will make it difficult for understanding.  



No comments:

Post a Comment